The 3rd Annual Tech Alpharetta Golf Classic was a Rousing Success! Thank you to Everyone Who Participated in or Sponsored the Tournament!
Click HERE for Photos!
Tech Alpharetta’s Events and Programs are Now Virtual
COVID-19 has posed a tremendous challenge to businesses of every kind, from startups to enterprise-level companies.
We’ve listed below a number of links to important information for you and your business.
- CARES Act: sbc.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/guide-to-the-cares-act
- Small Business Assistance: sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- CDC Updates: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We Drive Innovation
- By hosting monthly tech thought leadership events for technology executives. These events offer unique, tech-only educational and networking opportunities, and cover timely topics such as blockchain, big data, cryptocurrency, and cyber security.
- By running a strategic Board of local tech c-level executives from leading area tech companies. The Board makes tech infrastructure recommendations to the City of Alpharetta and helps guide Tech Alpharetta’s mission of growing technology and innovation in Alpharetta.
- By operating our Innovation Center, a flourishing tech startup incubator located in downtown Alpharetta.
- By giving back—
- Our Women’s Forum’s STEAM Mentoring Program helps to inspire more girls to pursue STEAM careers, by pairing female tech executives with female high school students from FCS’ Innovation Academy magnet public high school in Alpharetta, to provide the students with a female role model in the tech industry and inspiration as they begin to consider college and career options.
- Our Innovation Center donates its meeting space once per month to Habitat for Humanity’s North Central Georgia Women Build Program, in which all-women teams plan, fundraise and work together to build affordable, Habitat for Humanity homes for qualified families. (Habitat-NCG.org)
- Tech Alpharetta runs a holiday food drive annually for North Fulton Community Charities’ food pantry. (nfcchelp.org)
Video Courtesy of vLink Solutions
Check out our blog
We announce upcoming events, share our experience, and comment on industry developments on our blog. Be sure to check out our latest blogs by joining our e-newsletter
TECH ALPHARETTA APPOINTS THREE NEW MEMBERS TO ITS STRATEGIC BOARD OF DIRECTORS New Executive Leaders Round Out...
Workshop Series – Government Contracting for Startups: are you Ready to do Business with the Government?
— Jacob Andrews, Founder & CEO, Drones iVuer
“As a new member, I got more value in my first 4 hours of being at Tech Alpharetta than I got in a month at my former co-working space!”
— Tech Alpharetta Member
— James Okoroama of MCS Synergy Limited
“I have sampled a lot of different startup communities around the Atlanta area and the Tech Alpharetta community is incredibly authentic and helpful. They have helped connect me with clients, investors, and mentors. The earlier you get your startup involved with Tech Alpharetta, the quicker you will get traction.”
— Jason Kelley, Co-Founder of Dropt
“We are a tech startup in the digital marketing space. The support we get from Tech Alpharetta is tremendous and has been so instrumental to our growth so far.”
— Stephen Mallik, Founder, arrivu
—Jacob Andrews, Drones iVue