On 9/2/2020, Tom Berger presented real-world examples of setting sales compensation plans that meet the expectations of both the sales representative and the company. A good plan eliminates confusion, sets clear expectations and motivates the company and sales person to achieve mutual objectives.
Sep 3, 2020
Adwait Joshi AI Alanna Mahone AT&T Brady Ware Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything Cybersecurity DataSeers Digital design Digital Transformation Diversity Don May Driving Innovation Executive Spotlight Felipe Smolka Fundraising Growing Your Business Growing Your Business Workshop Inclusion Iot Jason Moccia Karen Cashion Kore Wireless LeasePlan Onespring Pandemic Paul Sims Pyramid Consulting Ritesh Koul Ronnie Cannon Seed Funding Startup Funding Startup Insights Startups Taylor English Tech Alpharetta Tech Alpharetta Speaker Series Tech Alpharetta Virtual Speaker Series Tech Alpharetta Workshop Tom Berger Tushar Sachdev Venture Capital Virtual Speaker Series Virtual Workshop series Wm Leonard & Co.
- EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT SERIES | MORGAN STANLEY’S DAVID FISHER May 13, 2022
- Recording of 4.27.22 Tech Alpharetta Speaker Series: Key Strategies for Retaining your Tech Company’s Employees April 28, 2022
- EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT SERIES | CITY OF ALPHARETTA’S LANCE MORSELL April 26, 2022
- Driving Innovation Podcast: Richard Oesterreicher, CEO, Streaming Global April 14, 2022
- Tech Alpharetta’s 3.22.22 Tech CIO Panel March 24, 2022
- Driving Innovation Podcast: From Corporate to Transformational Startup Leader March 14, 2022
- Tech Alpharetta Hosts Second Annual Golf Classic March 9, 2022
- Voxie and LuisRobots Graduate from Tech Alpharetta March 3, 2022
- Tech Alpharetta 2/24/22 Healthcare IT Speaker Series: Is Data Access the Key to the Future of Healthcare March 1, 2022
- Tech Alpharetta CEO Karen Cashion Named to 2022 Georgia Titan 100 List February 22, 2022