On 9/2/2020, Tom Berger presented real-world examples of setting sales compensation plans that meet the expectations of both the sales representative and the company. A good plan eliminates confusion, sets clear expectations and motivates the company and sales person to achieve mutual objectives.
Sep 3, 2020
Adwait Joshi AI Alanna Mahone AT&T Brady Ware Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything Cybersecurity DataSeers Digital design Digital Transformation Diversity Don May Driving Innovation Executive Spotlight Felipe Smolka Fundraising Growing Your Business Growing Your Business Workshop Inclusion Iot Jason Moccia Karen Cashion Kore Wireless LeasePlan Onespring Pandemic Paul Sims Pyramid Consulting Ritesh Koul Ronnie Cannon Seed Funding Startup Funding Startup Insights Startups Taylor English Tech Alpharetta Tech Alpharetta Speaker Series Tech Alpharetta Virtual Speaker Series Tech Alpharetta Workshop Tom Berger Tushar Sachdev Venture Capital Virtual Speaker Series Virtual Workshop series Wm Leonard & Co.
- Driving Innovation Podcast: Romil Bahl, KORE January 13, 2022
- Tech Alpharetta 2021 Year in Review December 30, 2021
- EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT SERIES | ADP’S CHRIS DAVIS December 8, 2021
- Private, Public or Hybrid? Developing your Cloud Migration Strategy November 11, 2021
- EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT SERIES | BANK OF AMERICA’S MACKENZIE THOMPKINS November 1, 2021
- Tech Alpharetta’s 10/27/21 Speaker Series: Biometrics October 28, 2021
- Planning Your Startup Exit Strategy October 21, 2021
- Driving Innovation Podcast: Jagruti Solanki, BitPay October 18, 2021
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 10/8/21 Article about Tech Alpharetta’s Startup Incubator October 11, 2021
- Foundations for Scaling Your Startup September 30, 2021