Tech Alpharetta is excited to announce the launch of its Women’s Forum. The goal of the Women’s Forum is to advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs working in STEM careers, by offering networking, educational and mentoring events in our local community. There are over 900 technology companies in the Greater Alpharetta corridor, and our Women’s Forum was created to bring together the area’s many talented women in STEM careers, convenient to where they work or live.
Women’s Forum Charter Membership is Now Open!
- Advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs in STEAM careers through:
- Mentoring events
- Promoting other female tech executives
- Company based in Greater Alpharetta area (North Fulton/South Forsyth area)
- C-level or senior technology executive
- Work in a technology company with one of the following profiles:
- Tech products
- Tech services (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Security, etc.)
- Tech startup; or
- IT solutions (Data Center Management, Application Management, Project Management, Software Development)
CHARTER MEMBER BENEFITS
Leadership through giving back to the community
- Networking with peers
- Potential speaking opportunities
- VIP receptions with keynote speakers
- Giving back through mentoring
Become a Women’s Forum Charter Member today!
Please contact Tiffiny Tunsatian, Tech Alpharetta Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for membership information.
Women’s Forum Advisory Board
CEO and Founder Tranzhalo, Inc.
CEO Tech Alpharetta
VP Customer Success Athena Health
President, Healthcare Staffing Technologies Jackson Healthcare
Chief Marketing Officer, Surgical Information Systems
Chief Marketing Officer, Verint
Executive Director - Sales Operations and Enablement, Verizon Business Group
CEO and Founder, Omni Software Systems
Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
Regional Vice President of Sales, Flexential