Tech Alpharetta’s Events and Programs are Now Virtual
COVID-19 has posed a tremendous challenge to businesses of every kind, from startups to enterprise-level companies.
We’ve listed below a number of links to important information for you and your business.
- CARES Act: sbc.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/guide-to-the-cares-act
- Small Business Assistance: sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- CDC Updates: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- By hosting monthly tech thought leadership events for technology executives. These events offer unique, tech-only educational and networking opportunities, and cover timely topics such as blockchain, big data, cryptocurrency, and cyber security.
- By running a strategic Board of local tech c-level executives from leading area tech companies. The Board makes tech infrastructure recommendations to the City of Alpharetta and helps guide Tech Alpharetta’s mission of growing technology and innovation in Alpharetta.
- By operating our Innovation Center, a flourishing tech startup incubator located in downtown Alpharetta.
Video Courtesy of vLink Solutions
Our Sponsors Include:
Check out our blog
We announce upcoming events, share our experience, and comment on industry developments on our blog. Be sure to check out our latest blogs by joining our e-newsletter
Tech Alpharetta Virtual Workshop: The Business Advantages to HQing in the City of Alpharetta-Matthew Thomas
TECH ALPHARETTA APPOINTS SEVEN NEW MEMBERS TO ITS STRATEGIC BOARD Executives from ADP, Aptum, Bank of America,...
“As a new member, I got more value in my first 4 hours of being at Tech Alpharetta than I got in a month at my former co-working space!”
— Tech Alpharetta Member
— James Okoroama of MCS Synergy Limited
“I have sampled a lot of different startup communities around the Atlanta area and the Tech Alpharetta community is incredibly authentic and helpful. They have helped connect me with clients, investors, and mentors. The earlier you get your startup involved with Tech Alpharetta, the quicker you will get traction.”
— Jason Kelley, Co-Founder of Dropt
— Tech Alpharetta Innovation Center Startup
—Jacob Andrews, Drones iVue